for relaxing holidays in the sun
scroll down for more information and photographs
Villa | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 6
2 bedroom, semi-detached villa on a quiet complex in Perivolia village near Larnaca. Ideal for family holidays with a large communal pool with sun loungers right outside the back patio doors. Great for walking holidays, beach or poolside relaxation, cycling holidays and winter sun. With just a five minute walk into the village for shops and restaurants it is a perfect location, a home away from home in the sun!
- Size: Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms (1 Double, 1 Twin), double sofa bed, double inflatable bed.
- Nearest beach: Pebbly (0.5km) sandy 1-2km 1 km.
- Will consider: Corporate bookings, House swap, Long term lets (over 1 month).
- Access: Car advised.
- Nearest amenities: 500m.
- Nearest travel links: Nearest airport: Larnaca 6 km.
- Family friendly: Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility.
- Other: Pets welcome, No smoking inside the villa.
- Luxuries – Internet access, Sea view
- Pool – Shared outdoor pool (unheated) and covered during winter months (normally 1 Nov – 31 Mar – please ask for specific dates)
- General – Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available
- Standard – Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer, Hair straighteners
- Utilities – Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge/Freezer, Washing machine, Tumble dryer
- Rooms – 2 bedrooms, 1 family bathrooms, 1 downstairs WC
- Furniture – 1 Sofa beds, 2 Single beds, 1 Double beds, 2 Cots, Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6, 2 High chairs
- Other – Linen provided, Towels provided
- Outdoors – Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Shared garden
- Access – Parking
- Further details indoors – The villa has 2 bedrooms, one double and 2 single beds plus a double sofa bed in the lounge, also available a double inflatable bed. Sleeps 6 maximum. Fully equipped kitchen, with dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, oven hob, microwave, water cooler, dining and lounge open plan. Balcony with sea views. One family bathroom with shower and downstairs WC. Children’s games, PlayStations 2 and 3 with various games, books, satellite TV, satellite internet, DVD, hi fi. Two cots and two high chairs available for use.
- Welcome pack and airport transfers available, please ask for more information.
- Further details outdoors – A large communal pool complete with sun loungers, parasols and an outside seating area. The pool area also has separate shower and toilets. Also has various lilos, boards and other pool ‘toys’. Communal gardens and palm trees surround the pool area providing additional shade and privacy.
- Bicycles can be hired locally at very reasonable rates.
- Further details – The road around the complex, running outside the front of the villa is not finished – hence the low rental price. The road has not had the tarmac put down yet, however you can still drive on it.
The Larnaca region
Larnaca is one of the oldest cities with history but yet has a modern side to it. The seafront of Larnaca with its line of mature palm trees (“Phinikoudes”) is a relaxing leisurely attraction. Near the seafront there are countless choices of pubs, bars, restaurants and clubs. Also the home of one of the island’s international airports.
The village name is Greek for garden or orchard and the village attracts many tourists looking for a flavour of local village life. The village has a beautiful centre which traffic is blocked off in the evenings during the summer months allowing for outdoor restaurant seating and dancing.
There are 5 or 6 restaurants in the village itself, all serving English and Cypriot cuisine, an English pub and an Indian restaurant. There are karaoke, belly dancing, bazouki nights, quizs weekly. All 5-10 mins walk away from Sarah’s Villa. In nearby villages such as Kiti and Meneou there are other restaurants and tavernas, offering plenty of choice to eat out. Kiti and Meneou also offer shops and bakeries. The nearby town of Larnaca is only 15 min drive or hop on the local bus. 10-15 mins from Larnaca airport. Some aircraft noise can be heard.
Perivolia beach (pebbly) is a 10 min walk, and the nearby Faros beach (sandy) and hotel a 10 minute drive. Local attractions include the camel park at Mazatos and salt lakes at Larnaca.
- The price is for the villa and not based on occupancy
- Minimum stay – 4 nights
- 100 GBP security deposit, refundable within 14 days of departure if no damage to villa
- 20% initial payment as deposit to secure booking
- Remainder (including security deposit) due 6 weeks prior to arrival
- Cancellations – before 7 days of booking date will receive full refund; after 7 days of booking date will receive refund excluding initial deposit
Full booking terms can be seen here.